Back to normal with a BANG!
We returned to training in April, albeit under heavy restrictions about contact and distancing. Since restrictions were lifted in July we’ve got back into full-on classes with a bang! We’ve started to introduce new members from the waiting list into our group classes and to run dedicated Beginners sessions. We held a fantastic seminar on a double-decker bus in August, focusing on dealing with violence and confrontation on public transport. See a video mashup of the day here
In September we will hold a full calendar of events for club members:
– Beginners Seminars
– 4-week Beginners course
– Four Grading-preparation workshops
– Two Car-Safe seminars (using our own dedicated training car)
– Knife Defence seminar.
In addition we will host several other clubs from around the UK that want to make use of our fully-equipped training venue and training car. We will also host the IKMF Civilian Instructor Course (which will be taught by our Head Instructor Dave Stevens).
Finally, our classes for kids and young persons will start up again
– Kiddy Krav weekly classes for 4-8 year olds (starting Saturday 11 September)
– Krav Kadets (Juniors) weekly classes for 9-12 year olds (starting Wednesday 15 September)
– Krav Kadets (Seniors) weekly classes for 13-17 year olds (starting Wednesday 15 September)
– Women-only Student-Safe course for university and college students
We’ve got back into the swing of things, and there’s constantly something going on and a real buzz about the place!
Our weekly class schedule is really just the tip of a very big iceberg of all the training opportunities available to members.