We are delighted to announce that, as government guidelines change and lockdown begins to lift, we will resume our regular training classes. For Nottingham and Lincoln, this will be mid-July, and for Leicester we hope it will be the end of July (localised lockdown permitting). We will be accepting new members from the end of July.
During the lockdown period we have been working hard to ensure that all our members are as safe as possible when training resumes. Here’s some of the things we’ve put in place at our Nottingham venue:
– Outdoor training only
– 2m Social distancing at all times
– All training kit disinfected and left two days between classes
– Use of toilet via one-way system
– Toilet sanitised after each use
– Hand sanitiser station
– Disinfectant wipes available
– Instructors wear PPE gloves for handling kit and opening doors
– Encourage messaging if new to book your place (no walk-ups)
– Collecting telephone numbers to assist with track-and-trace
– Car parking off site, and directed to your training place upon arrival
We ask that club members adhere to all government guidelines and respect our team and other members’ social space.
We have incorporated additional cleaning to our already stringent procedures, including regular sanitising of touch points.
This is new to us all, but we are endeavouring to make your training as safe as possible.